Sunday, August 29, 2010

Exhausted

Another productive day that has exhausted me, so off to bed I go because tomorrow is scheduled to be even more productive. What can I say? I'm a busy lady these days.

I did end my night watching a bit of the Emmys. That was fun. It really was. My TV cut out during David Straithern's speech, and I really like him even though I'm pretty sure I misspelled his last name. George Clooney got me thinking about long-term help for those in need. Not having cable, I didn't see a lot of the shows, movies, and miniseries; but it was nice to hear about them because now I can look for them on Netflix. :D

Tomorrow I'll be running and gunning starting at about 6:30am. I'll be going to school and much, much more. It's time for me to sleep now.

I'm hoping things settle down by Thursday. I'm telling you, "I've got one heck of a week ahead of me." All good thoughts for me and mine are appreciated.

As always, "Take care & Sweet Dreams."

No comments:

Post a Comment