Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Whew

Getting back to normal after a way too hectic yesterday. Best part of today was BB.

We got up at 7am after too little sleep because I had to be at court to testify in the "Flasher Guy" case. BB went with me to lend moral support. I am so lucky. I thanked him multiple times for sitting there with me. It's hard to explain how much it helped having him there with me. I felt safe, secure and confident. My heart is bursting. I mean there is literally a warm glow that feels like it will blast out of my chest.

I'm not having a heart attack, am I? :D

After the court case was continued until next month, BB and I took care of three more bits of business. We were so responsible after being so responsible yesterday that we treated ourselves to a big breakfast at Denny's.

After breakfast, we went home to sleep.

It's now late, and I'm going to head back to bed. Before I do, though, I'll again commend my glorious son, BB, for all that he has done and continues to do to support his family. He is doing yeoman's duty right now, and it needs to be acknowledged. He has grown into a brilliant 25 year old man. I am so proud of him.

There's that bursting warm glow again. :D

Sweet dreams, All.