Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Doing My Best ...

On a supposed day off, I have accomplished the following: (Note: I had fun staying in my purple cat pj's and wearing red leg warmers around my ankles with my Wisconsin Crocs flip-flops. BB is duly embarrassed, but SA is amused. My ankles feel great. There is a practical reason for leg warmers, you know. Truly, I wish I'd been wearing these things for years. I think I've found a new therapeutic wardrobe item. :D)

1. I've walked all over the house, but haven't gone out into heat and humidity.

3. Eaten good food twice, so far.

4. Laugh every day.

5. Hug every day.

6. Write blog every day.

7. Drank 32 oz. of water, so far.

8. Started my first private, original writing in years. So far, so good. I'm liking the story.

9. Consciously banish worry from my thoughts every day. Yep - and continuing.

10. Clean up after myself keeping the house in order every day. OH LOARD! Have I picked up or what!?!? I've cleaned the office, the living room, the kitchen, my room and the back porch. Yahoo! Nothing like nervous energy.

13. Finish organizing the office. Got it clean enough to work in to again tackle some organizing.

18. Stop calling those who do not want to hear from me or do not return my calls. Have not made any calls, nor have I sent any emails to those who would rather not hear from me. I'm doing pretty well on this one.

19. Write to and/or make something for my granddaughters every week. The new story that I started today is for them ... there will be more.

20. Sleep a total of eight hours a day including a nap if possible. I did get a good night's rest. Pretty sure it was over eight hours. No nap today. Probably heading in early, too.

So that's been my day. BB continues to impress me. He'll be working Thursday night on the movie and Friday through Monday on a commercial. YAY BB!

I also made plans to go to an indoor cycling track to see that for the first time. I'll be going tomorrow night with a fellow bike geek. Only two dollars to get in. Here's to new experiences.

We'll leave it at this for now. Off to continue being responsible and veg a bit. Take care, All.

1 comment:

  1. 1401 total hits on my blog since May 11th. 14 is my favorite number. :D

    ReplyDelete