Thursday, August 12, 2010

Argh!

I've spent an entire day working on Financial Aid and Enrollment stuff for school. I am frustrated and headed to bed, so I can get up at around 4:30am to finish up before heading up to the school to get more help. ARGH! I plan on being up there before 8am, getting stuff taken care of and heading back to my area for an 11am appointment.

I'm so frustrated with the school because my Financial Aid status is still showing as in Default when it's really in Deferment, and I handed in my Official college transcript months ago; but the info still hasn't been entered. This means that TECHNICALLY I don't qualify for any Student Loans, and I can't sign up for the English class that I want.

I never have forgotten the frustration of dealing with higher education bureaucracies. It's far too traumatizing to forget!

(*^%#$@#&^&*()(&*^$GIN(&T&^EW%^()&(^T$%FGUJH#$%^&*IJHBFR$#ER^&*(!!!!!!!!!!

Better day tomorrow. I'm going to make sure of it. Sweet dreams, All!

No comments:

Post a Comment