Saturday, August 21, 2010

Food Poisoning

Haven't been poisoned in years and forgot how terrible it can be. I made some banana bread on Thursday and think the bananas were a bit too ripe. Man did I pay for my mistake. It's taken up until now to feel human again. There was no way I could type/write anything. Man, Food Poisoning is terrible. Won't be doing that again.

The good news is that I've lost weight! Currently, I weigh 253.7 pounds with my clothes on. This is huge! I've been hovering around 260-270 for too long. I'll keep up the exercise and sensible eating for sure. Just don't think I'll ever be able to eat banana bread again.

That's it for now. I'm headed to get some 7Up or something, and then, I'm back to wind up my recuperation and continue with the house cleaning/organizing. School starts on Monday, and I plan on being ready for whatever comes my way.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment