Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve Day 2010 - "Endolphins!"


It is the last day of 2010, and I am happy to embrace it. I plan on sending it out with as much positive energy as I can muster. I've discovered that continually focusing on the problems of the world only diminishes my strength; and that, focusing on a marathon approach to life is healthier for me, ie; "Life can be a long journey and to survive it is best to prepare for the future with as much hard work and enthusiasm as possible." Argh. LOL

Living in Limbo is the most difficult experience and to combat that I've decided that I'm not really in limbo; I'm preparing for our future. "Our" refers to my family, of course. I'm such a "Mom." M O M even used to be my initials. Go figure.

OK, with that said there is no time like the present to get going on a few things that need to be done AWAY FROM the computer. Too much sitting and reflecting is not healthy for me. I need physical action. We all do.

I've now committed to breeding "endolphins." You know about "endolphins", right? They're those things that jump and leap in your blood stream after a good workout. They make you happy. They help you survive.

Oh, and please remember that GUILT, WORRY, and BEATING YOURSELF UP does NOT accomplish ANYTHING except DRAGGING you DOWN even further. I know it's HARD, believe me; but it's WORTH IT to STRIVE for POSITIVE THOUGHTS and ACTIONS. I have to FIGHT for them every day. It's TIRING and EXHILARATING all at once. You know the grand feeling of SUCCESS after HARD WORK and FOCUS. That sense of ACHIEVEMENT. What a wonderful thing to be ADDICTED to.

So here's to a very SUCCESSFUL "ENDOLPHIN" Breeding Program for all of us. Here's to COMMITTING TO the FIGHT for our own WELL-BEING because as we have all read and heard time after time, "A Mother is to take care of herself, first; so that, she can take care of her children."

I'm off to ride a few endolphins. Have a very Happy and Safe New Year's Eve! Soon it will be New Year's Eve in Norway. I welcome a Norwegian Blessed 2011!

Much love, happiness, health, and prosperity to Everyone TODAY and ALWAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment