Thursday, March 24, 2011

AM Abstract

In a few moments my home will be filled with laughter and joy. Filled with anticipation, I sit waiting like almost every Monday and Thursday morning. I live for these bi-weekly visits. Every visit is good. Every visit adds insight. Every visit is fun. What will we do today?

Last night after class was over, I was too hungry and "head-achey" to do anything but eat and go to bed. I even woke up in the middle of the night with a raging, burning headache. I don't know why, but I suspect that the lack of caffeine and food had something to do with it. Three ibuprofen solved the problem, and this morning I'm feeling pretty good.

Yesterday I did have one experience that I don't want to forget. I was driving up to school and did my usual, "Visualize Parking" experiment. I "vision" of a white car and a blue car in the first row by the theatre popped into my head, so I went with it. Pulling into the school parking lot, I drove towards the first row looking for white cars. As I drove down the first row of parking by the theatre, I saw a brilliantly white car. There was my empty parking space. There was a big red truck on the other side of it, but I figured that like most "visions" I only "saw" a bit of the picture; so of course, I pulled in and parked. As I thanked "the Forces that Be" and chuckled to myself, I looked in my rear view mirror; there was the back of the blue car bright as could be. I chuckled more and shook my head. It was a vivid experience.

I love when things like this happen. I had to call BB to "share." When we talked later, I asked him if anything like that ever happens to him. He confirmed that things like that happen to him. I'm glad. I hope everyone has little bits of experiences like this more often than not. They're a part of what makes life magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment