Friday, March 4, 2011

Post 331

Only thirty-four more posts to go after this one. That will wrap up my one year of writing something every day. Technically, I'm a couple ahead of the game, and I prefer it this way. I'm planning on doing a bit of analysis on what I've learned; the types of posts that got the most and least attention, my favorite posts and why, and probably the most important bit of learning for me would be what I got out of doing this experiment with regards to writing skills, content, personal transformation, and interpersonal relationships in both the professional and personal arenas. There's probably enough material to write another thirty-four posts just on that, but I also want to wrap up two series and comment about daily life at times, too. Looks like writing the last thirty-four shouldn't be a problem.

So far today:

I woke up to the morning news on the TV at around 5am.

I got up a while later after petting my constant companion, Ziggy.

I went to check my Internet stuff.

BB got up, made coffee, and hit the shower.

My alarm went off.

I turned off my alarm.

I am posting this post and drinking coffee.

My head is filled with loads of thoughts and ideas, but my leg hurts because I walked for about an hour yesterday. I've got a few ideas about how to handle the rest of my day, so I'll leave now and continue to work for positive change in my life and the lives of others. Sincerely.

No comments:

Post a Comment