Sunday, March 6, 2011

Another Sunday School Session

Since I have to be up at "zero-dark-thirty" tomorrow morning, I'm going to make this short. I'm also exhausted and brain-dead, so there is a definite lack of imagination.

Went to the church job today. The church lady was nice, so I'll go back. My co-worker told me that "the church lady" asked her about my time card. "The church lady" didn't ask me about my hours on my time card. Why is the church lady asking my co-worker about my hours? We'll see how long I last at this one. Technically, three red flags have already flown high. I guess I'll see what next week brings. What the Hell.

After the church job, I went to Radio Shack to buy an eight hundred fire wire capture cord before heading up to school. I managed to buy a few other gadgets, too. Nothing major. DVDs were on sale, so I picked up fifty of them, too. Exciting, huh.

I managed to get a rough cut of my editing done thanks to BB's help. I'll have to revisit it tomorrow because I didn't know that a DVD had to be burned before ejecting it in order for the information to be saved. I am in Digital Pre-School. I need every obvious thing mentioned to me and then explained to me. Well, at least I got a rough cut that I'm happy with.

So that was my day. I'm going to head to bed. Tomorrow I'll be gone from around 6:30am until around 7:30pm. The more time I spend out of my home the better I feel.

Of course, I'll be missing seeing Big Girl and Little One, but I have to get used to that because unless something drastic happens I won't be seeing them very much in the future. Their parents don't want me to be alone with them "under the current circumstances." I have no clue what that means, and nobody is explaining it to me. I'm cutting myself off from the whole situation. I love Big Girl and Little One with all my heart, of course; but the current situation is so dysfunctional that I just can't be a part of it. I will continue to meditate, pray, think good thoughts, and all that for all of our futures. It's difficult, but maybe if I work very hard on it all; something will change for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment