Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday's Report

Spent the day researching music for my Flaneur piece. Six hours to be exact. Sometimes I overdo it. In this case, I heard a lot of music and have many options. We'll see how it all pans out. From Booker T & the MGs to George Winston to Ricki Lee Jones to The Chieftans to Grieg to Adam Ant and more, I've listened to a ton of music to put with my footage of the stable. I'm still excited about it all. I better get my proposal written.

After all the hours spent in my own little music world, I took a break, ate and watched the stupidest documentary I've ever watched, "Paul McCartney is Really Dead." You can definitely skip this piece of shit.

I've got an extremely busy and fully scheduled day tomorrow that includes meeting with a Career Counselor, my first individual therapy session, and taking a friend to a class field trip location. There's a lot of other stuff included that requires that I leave the house at 6:45am and keep running until around 9pm. Oh lucky me. Argh.

At least I've been pretty restful all day. I'm feeling a bit better. The oscillococcinum is working. I'm going to hit the sack early; so that, I'm still in better shape for my busy day.

I'm going to get ready for tomorrow. Have a great week, All.

No comments:

Post a Comment