Friday, March 18, 2011

So Much Time

How is it that I can come home and disappear into my computer? Hours pass and it seems like minutes. The only thing that gives me any solace is that my time is not spent dilly-dallying around. I really am doing school work, writing, researching, or following a creative thread somewhere wonderful most of the time. I do play computer games and check in on Facebook, but for the most part these days my time on the computer is spent looking up something for some project. Still, how do hours seem like minutes? It's the strangest sensation.

My big news for tonight is that I'm pretty sure I'm doing my Flaneur piece on the horses because I've discovered that there was a famous stud stallion named Flaneur. He is quite famous and has contributed to the Australian Warmblood horse line with two distinct types of horses, Holsteiner and Ta-something ... I think. I'm still researching it all.

I also found a great quote about being a Flaneur that references horses, so that will be good to pop in with graphics. I'm now thinking graphics and more shot selections.

I've had a busy, school-oriented evening after a wonderful day. I really do think it is time to go to bed now. I've spent another 180 minutes on the computer after I said I was going to bed. Don't know how it happened, but it did. Besides, my body is telling me that I need to do things that can not be done while sitting and typing.

So much time, and yet, it wasn't a waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment