Wednesday, December 8, 2010

2/3rds of a year

Well, yesterday's post marked 2/3rds of a year that I've been doing this thing. 244 posts. I forgot to mention it. I'm pleased, of course. By my estimates, I'm one post ahead of schedule which also pleases me, of course.

I have no clue what this all means except that I've set one goal that I seem to be able to keep on top of. yay.

I'm posting early because I can't imagine that I'll feel like posting tomorrow night when I return home from school after 14 hours there. My mom and dad used to work hours like that. I've worked hours like that, too. So have my children. Guess we're a hard working family.... and look what's it got us. (I'll leave it at that. I'm too tired to go into those thoughts)

Yesterday I finalized the script for our Digital Sound Project (2 pages), typed up seven critiques for classmates' scripts (9 pages), and written my piece on Mr. Harvey for my blog (3 pages - maybe 4). Now I'm writing this. Guess I like writing? Right now I'm tired of writing, so .....

Good night and sweet dreams. Remind me to tell you about the "sign" I got today while working with my Digital Sound Group. It was pretty cool

No comments:

Post a Comment