Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

Well, it's Christmas.

I stayed up all night crocheting a blanket for Big Girl. I'm obsessing on the color scheme. Wanted to see it. Still not sure. Might be ripping out a bunch. It was still nice to sit up in the silence and crochet by the light of the Christmas tree. Can't really explain it, but it worked for me.

Yesterday was peaceful for the most part. More cookies got baked. I finished finishing my knitting and crochet projects. We had a "Stargate - SG1" marathon. We treated ourselves to being bums for the day. I still managed to clean and put away my laundry.

Today has been going nicely, too. Lakers game is on now. They're behind. We'll see if they are able to catch up and win. Ron Artest just had a great assist.

It's nice to spend time with my kids today. Just a laid back day. No presents. Pasta for dinner with garlic bread.

SA just showed up after attending a party with a bunch of old friends. It's very nice be surprised with visits from nice people.

Well, I'm going to get back to the family. Merry Christmas, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment