Sunday, December 26, 2010

Questions - Actions

It's 3:31am, and I've been since 1:46am. My eyes popped open, and I was aware that I was thinking about Psychological Abuse - AGAIN. I think about Psychological Abuse a lot these days. It's a by-product of being in my DVS group, my past, and current events. It's ever present. I'll have a ton of questions to ask in group when I go on either Tuesday this week or Monday the following week. A ton. I better write some of them down because I'll certainly forget them if I don't. It's all too overwhelming.

How do I help someone if they don't appear to want my help?
Am I right in my observations?
Is anyone else on the same page as I am?
Are the professionals involved addressing this issue?
Do they believe the same things that I do?
Will the abusers "win"?
How can I take action to stop the insanity?
How much damage has been done?
What effect will this have on future generations?
What is my role?
What are the statistics?
Will anyone listen to me?
Should I send documentation in a letter?
What is "God's Plan"?
Am I to stay out of it and let life go on?
Why do I doubt myself?
Why am I so pained?
What to do so that everyone comes out of this as healthy as possible?
How do I spare future generations from the effects of Psychological Abuse?
Where are the answers?
Will everyone be OK until answers are found?
Will the lawyers really fight for what's right?
Will I offend people by asking them questions?
Can I handle adverse reactions?
Does the victim need more time to heal and avoid the hardest issues?
Is there a way to gently address my concerns so as to support the victim and not alienate them?
When will I get a good night's sleep again?
Will prayer work?
Why did this happen?
Am I over blowing the situation?
Do I know all the necessary information?
Is the victim being made out to be the abuser?
Where can I find answers quickly?
... and more.

Still, I better take my glass of milk and go back to bed. Today and tomorrow's schedules are busy and still full of Christmas celebrations. More laughter and good times under duress.

Good thing I majored in Acting/Directing for three of four years in college. I'm a trained professional in this area. Now it's time to switch gears and train in another area for every one's benefit.

Thus ends the day after Christmas - yet still Christmas - post. I'm still diggin' the decorations and spirit. It's really quite something to feel the warmth and love of the season. I may just have to keep celebrating until January 6th. I think that's when Greek Orthodox Christmas is.

Good morning, All. Have a wonderful day. I know that I will - in spite of all my questions and concerns. Today and tomorrow are action days. This will help - everyone. Much love to you all.

QUICK UPDATE: No visit today. Things change on a dime around here. That Acting Training is still coming in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment