Tuesday, December 28, 2010

POOF!

HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT! I just spend about 2 hours writing my post, and it disappeared. POOF! I thought it was pretty grand, too. Don't think I can or care to try to recreate all my thoughts on this subject. I'm taking it as a "sign." This is all you get tonight. I've got to go process what just happened. HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT!

Oh, and then I find out that BB is headed to see "Black Swan" on top of it all.

In a nutshell:

1. Don't put down people on Government Assistance - gave reasons why and what life is really like.

2. Thank God for all the Nice People who work in the plethora of Government Assistance Departments and Organizations - gave reasons why and what life is really like for them.

3. Gave a bit of an inside look into what I've learned from experience living below the Poverty Line for over two decades.

That's what I wrote about. It's all gone. I thought it was one of my best bits. I'm so sad right now - AND - to top it off, BB is off seeing "Black Swan." I'm the one who took Ballet for over 12 years. OUCH!

I'm Outta Here! Sometimes, life is just a bit much.

No comments:

Post a Comment