Tuesday, December 21, 2010

SEE HARRY NILSSON DOCUMENTARY!

It's a quick one tonight. Didn't think I'd be posting at all.

If you ever liked singer/songwriter Harry Nilsson, you must take the time to watch, "Who is Harry Nilsson (And Why Is Everyone Talkin' About Him)." It's a star-studded, insightful recounting of Harry Nilsson's life and times.

You remember Harry Nilsson, right? The singer of "Everybody's Talkin' At Me" from "Midnight Cowboy." The man who wrote "The Point" and all the songs in it including "Me and My Arrow", etc. The singer of "Without You."

If you do take the time to see this documentary that was released in September 2010, please take the time to watch all of the Bonus Materials, too. Absolutely amazing.

I thought I was too worn out to post tonight, but I've been revitalized by Harry Nilsson and Friends. BTW, one of my favorite Nilsson songs is "The Moonbeam Song." I like tons of Nilsson stuff, though, like, "One is the Lonliest Number", "Me and My Arrow", "The Lime and the Coconut", and more and more and more. I could listen to him sing forever and ever.

Sweet Dreams, All.

No comments:

Post a Comment