Thursday, December 9, 2010

Early Edition - Friday's Post

This is Friday's post. I am taking Friday off. I have been working my tuchus off, and need a day of nothing but me time. Figuring it will include housework and homework, but the main this is that I don't have to go anywhere. I can also set my own schedule which means that I'm sleeping in. Face it. I deserve it after all the running around and 16 hour work days that I've been putting in. My entire being is exhausted.

Haven't mentioned it to anyone, but now I will; I've been getting light-headed lately. This combined with the all too frequent chest pains and pretty consistent numbness in my right leg tells me it's time to be horizontal for a while. Poor eating habits, long hours, lots of stress and worry over money, and some kind of back problem are to blame, I'm sure. Was a trip last night when I actually got so light-headed I almost toppled over while talking to a Scriptwriting classmate, but I held it together. Yeah, I'm a bit concerned about my health; but I'm praying and meditating about it. Now I will sleep on it. :D

Now go have fun. I'll see you all in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment