Thursday, December 23, 2010

Preparing for a Monday Christmas Celebration

Let's see. OH!

Yesterday, with BB and SA's help, I finally got the house and tree decorated. I got out the Christmas candles, and the house is filled with cinnamon and pine smells. It's really cheery. I'm so glad we got it done because now I'm happier and really have the Christmas spirit.

Today we were productive, too. All the toys are up and ready to be wrapped. Another batch of cookies has been baked; the peanut butter/Hersey Kisses ones. I've woven in the ends on three of five knitting and crocheting projects, too.

Since we're not celebrating Christmas until Monday, BB and I have a couple more days to get things ready. I'm glad. The presents need to be wrapped. More cookies need to be baked. More knitting and crocheting needs to be done.

With all of that in mind, I'm going to head to bed. It's a boring post, I know. It is filled with warm fuzzies, though.

Merry Christmas, Everyone! Here's hoping that your holidays are filled with all the love and happiness you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment