Thursday, December 9, 2010

Universal Positive Shift

Another shift in the Universe happened yesterday. Go figure. This was a good shift. Really strange.

Nothing financially exciting, but it was a weird series of events that transpired. No sooner had I found a willing ear to listen to my woes about my Scriptwriting class than my main obstacle disappeared. How's that for vague?

In any case, I got all my frustrations out. Right after that, I got a "Hello" and a smile from my nemesis. Poof! Problem resolved?

I give other people too much power over me, and maybe that's the lesson.

In any case, I'm off to spend another 8-12 hours at school today. Oh joy. Actually, it is "oh joy" because my Digital Sound project is due and will be handed in today. The monkey will be off my back, and I'll be able to concentrate of my Scriptwriting portfolio. ... and if all goes well, I'll be able to do some knitting and crocheting, too.

That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment