Wednesday, December 1, 2010

CRAP!

So all the wonderful plans to pay homage to our family friend and offer my support to the surviving members of his family blew up today. I'm not happy about it, either.

I really don't even want to talk about it. I'm mad, overwhelmed and so sad that I can't even relate to anyone. Right now, I hate my life.

I'll work through it all, of course. I understand, of course. I'll pull myself up from my current low, of course. I'll chalk it up to just another example of "why......."

My sincerest apologies to all the friends and family that I was planning on seeing and helping. Guess I'm in no position to take care of anyone but myself, right now. I'm sorry to have let you all down.

The pity pot is overflowing, so I'll stop right there. I'm off to cry - some more.

2 comments:

  1. Everyone knows you care and are there in heart and spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for trying to help, anonymous. it's very kind of you.

    ReplyDelete