Wednesday, October 13, 2010

7-UP

Up at 7am.
To bed at midnight.
It's been a good day.

Got out of the house at 9am.
Back at home at 11:30am.
Paperwork/Office Work until 2:30pm.
Out for errands at 2:45pm.
Bank at 3:30pm.
Financial Aid at 4:30pm to confirm that my loans have arrived.
They have.
At Cashier at 5pm.
They will hold my check for pick-up on Friday.
One-on-One meeting with my Scriptwriting instructor at 5:30pm.
Done at 6pm.
To the library before class at 7pm.
Great class from 7-9:45pm.
Hung out in the parking lot shooting the shit until 10:20pm.
Home at 10:45pm.
BB made chicken soup.
He had a bowl ready for me when I walked in (almost - :D).
I took a bowl of soup and a glass of milk to my room to watch "Perry Mason."
Write blog at 11:30pm.
Though not very interesting... does say, "I had a good day."

Tomorrow at 1pm, I go to meet with the HippoPeople. tee hee.

Good night all. Will write more tomorrow. Going to bed to fight off ear ache. BB's chicken soup couldn't have come at a better time. Serendipitous, really. It has a kick, too. BB likes spicy food, thank God.

Sweet dreams - off to take some ibuprofen or something for the headache that just kicked in. Think I'll watch "The Untouchables", too. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment