Friday, October 8, 2010

Statistical Post - Historic Post

"I'm up over 70% (Unique Visitors - whatever that means) - AGAIN! ... and that's since I installed the counter on May 11th. Started the blog on April 8th. Also, in 8 days, I've almost hit the same number of visitors as I did for the whole month of September. Wow. I'm absolutely amazed and delighted. This is Post #183. It is official. I have been blogging for six straight months. I am one post "behind" on my goal of writing something every day. I will now rectify that. :D"

I just posted the above as a Comment on my 183rd post, "Mending Broken Clavicles, Broken Spirits, and Working for Peaceful Change." With this post (#184), I am officially caught up, for the time being, with the number of posts I should have given that I started blogging on April 8th with a goal of writing something Every Day. I've missed days along the way, but now the total number of posts and days are equal. Consistency is hard, huh.

I'm going to suggest a previous blog post for those who like stories about horses and "plucky, stubborn little girls." Here is the link to "You Know You're Getting Old -----> and Star, the Welsh Pony Short Story."

http://forwardatfifty.blogspot.com/2010/04/you-know-youre-getting-old-when.html (yes, the link still needs to be copied and pasted because I haven't figured out the whole link thing with this blog site, YET! -- Good Loard. shakes head in disbelief)

A Search for Star - The Welsh Pony should also work, or just Star, etc.

I like the story, and it shows how my blog has progressed.

Here's to SIX MONTHS of Blogging! It's really boosted my spirits and improved my writing skills. It's helped in more ways than can be imagined in more areas of my life than I imagined.

OH! I have to also mention that the numbers of Norwegian visits will soon overtake the USA visits if things keep up. Wow! Tusen Takk, Norge! You've given me added motivation and some inspiration about future posts. Quite frankly, the new global nature of my blog has given me quite a boost. I've discovered that Thor and Cycling are subjects of interest. I'm wondering if Knitting, Crocheting, Horses, and "Life As An Unemployed American" might also be of interest. We are hitting Cycling's Off-Season, you know. Basketball, anyone? Oh yeah, it's Football (American) over here ... whatever.

Thanks so much to you, My Readers! I truly hope that you are enjoying these posts as much as I am.

Take care & Good Luck to All of US!

No comments:

Post a Comment