Sunday, October 24, 2010

???????

What happened today? I got the office all cleaned up and ready for homework time. I then proceeded to blow it big time. All I had to do was put on the headphones and do the work. Didn't. Instead, I watched two documentaries; "Moog" and "Awful Normal." Very good docs.

"Moog" is about Robert Moog, who invented the Moog machine made famous by Emerson, Lake and Palmer and many, many more. Of course, "Moog" caught my eye because of Digital Sound, so I don't really feel like a completely blew it - well, that's what I'm telling myself, anyway.

"Awful Normal" was about a woman, her sister and their mom who confront the man who molested the girls in the '70's. Fascinating and cathartic... For anyone who's been molested, it might be a good movie to watch.

So that's it... besides the fact that I've started a very special knitting project three times and ripped it out three times. Argh.

OK, SA is sitting here waiting to talk to me - AND - we haven't talked in too long. I think I need a good "Animation Domination" session with her - and BB (I suppose) tonight.

Sweet dreams, All. Remember, Tomorrow's a New Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment