Sunday, October 3, 2010

Thank You!

Well, today's been a wonderful day. I just got done watching Thor win the Worlds. Awesome!

My blog doubled it's hits today, so far. I posted it to the Cervelo Test Team site, http://www.bicyclegroup.com , the Facebook Group page for Forward @ 50, and the Team Hushovd page on FB, too. Of course, it was a special day and a focused post. It's been pretty cool, though. Nice to know there are so many Thor Fans in the world. That's the other thing, the blog has gotten hits from all over the world. I'm really very happy.

Tomorrow I'm back to Digital Sound to have my first assignment critiqued. Wednesday is Scriptwriting and individual conferences. Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow and Tuesday.... Oh yeah, gotta write some script pages. Yikes!

Can't say that every day from now on will be as exciting and wonderful as today was, but we'll see what happens.

Thank you to all the people who have been reading my random posts since the beginning, and thank you to the people who have showed up along the way. Of course, you're always welcome to continue stopping by to see what strange and silly thoughts are going through my head.

I do need to do an update on the whole goals list thing and finish The Princess and Gadyen story.

All's going well. Eating right, drinking water, could be exercising more, keeping the house clean, and doing the homework. Guess it will be back to the boring and mundane bits of life that I really do appreciate. Still, today was thrilling. Makes me wonder what else I might write that would interest people as much.

Thanks World. You really came through for me today.

Thanks Thor for setting such a great goal and achieving it. You continue to inspire and delight me.

To quote a great man, Mr. Edward R. Murrow, "Good Night and Good Luck."

No comments:

Post a Comment