Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Onwards and Upwards! ... Or So I Hope.

I don't imagine I'll feel much like blogging when I get home tonight. I've got a busy day ahead.

Today I return to volunteer at the Hippotherapy facility. Should be fun. There's a field trip coming in. They need nine volunteers, so I'll meet some new people.

I'm taking a change of clothes and going straight to school after that because I have homework to do and class tonight. Might as well go there and get stuff done. It's a more efficient use of time and gas. This will also leave the house to BB; so that, he can get some work done.

I'm not feeling real good today, so being around the horses and people will be helpful. I'm not happy about what I've written. The whole thought of having my writing workshopped is freaking me out. I expect to bomb. Nerves. Hate 'em. I'm doing my best, though, so we'll see. It's just not coming out like I planned. What I'm writing is cathartic and visual, but not how I want things to start out. I think for an effective workshopping session, I should provide the beginning; so that, people know the characters. I also have to change names. I have a lot to do. My imagination is running in all directions. I really need to sit and focus.

OK, that's all I have to offer for today. I have too much to do in too short a time, and it's my own fault. Silly, silly me. Nothing to do but go tackle the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment