Monday, October 11, 2010

L O O O O O O NG DAY

Well folks, it's been a long day. I'm exhausted. Class was good. My sound pieces were critiqued. For first ever projects, they held up OK.

I've applied for two more jobs. I received another rejection letter. My gut told me to avoid another position after a few emails with the prospective employer, so I did. sigh

BB did a fantabulous job of "putting me back together" after my long, emotional day. I am eternally grateful to him for his patience and understanding. He listens very well.

I have officially signed up for Group Therapy sessions for Domestic Abuse. The Group starts in two weeks on Monday nights. Yea! That's a night that I'm free. I'm glad this is taken care of.

I'm thinking that tomorrow I will head over to the Hippotherapy facility to introduce myself. Smelling some horses and all is just what I need, right now. I'm excited and mentally picking out my outfit.

I've eaten pretty well today and am drinking plenty of water. An apple before bed will be good; something sweet and fresh.

Might do a bit of crocheting, but I don't know.

Bed might be all I do when I get home from going to the library. I better get going. They close at 8pm.

That's all I have for today. I'm drained and have nothing insightful or profound to offer. Just taking care of business and myself with the help of a few good people.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment