Friday, October 22, 2010

Obligatory and Boring

My headache is finally gone. I woke up with burning, searing pain this morning. I finally remembered to take some ibuprofen and fell asleep in my chair watching a movie. Must've slept there for about an hour; comfortable chair. From there I moved to my bed for another hour and a half. Presto! Headache gone.

Since I don't want to bring it back on, I'm off of the computer for the rest of the night. I've spent too much time on this thing. 'Course I will have to check to make sure that I'm up-to-date on my job search criteria first. Think I am.

Tomorrow and Sunday I will be doing Digital Sound homework. Assignment is due on Monday. Still kinda chuckling that I'm a week early with my 14 pages of script for Scriptwriting.

OK, one more boring post taken care of. We'll see what the future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment