Saturday, February 5, 2011

I'm Surrounded

I've actually been working in our office for most of the day. I've done homework; tried to rework my cell phone, home phone and Internet accounts; fine tuned my calendar; and cleaned a bit. It's going very slowly.

I am surrounded by tons of paperwork that needs to be "handled" and/or "addressed" and/or "tossed." (sigh) Still it's all good, I suppose.

I'm completely overwhelmed. I guess I'll feel better when I get the desk cleared off. This will allow me to do some more homework.

I have a lot of Yoga homework to do using Yoga Journal. My teacher loves this site. It is pretty cool. I have two worksheets that are due on Monday that are to be finished using this website, so getting my desk cleared off is very important.

Guess this might be my cue to get back to work. I just wanted to take a break and record that I am actually following my new MODIFIED schedule.

While I'm doing all of this, I'm also sending lots of Positive Vibes to those people in my life who are experiencing difficulties. Since sorting paperwork and cleaning doesn't really take that much effort, I find it very calming and peaceful to think good thoughts for a variety of friends and family members who seem to be in need these days. It's the least that I can do, literally.

So that's a mid-day report. I'm surrounded by piles and papers, but I am plodding through the morass in search of organization and clarity; so that, I can continue on my merry responsible way.

Speaking of being responsible; this post officially gets me caught up on my "daily" posting goal. That is kind of a surprise to me, but I'll take it. I thought I had more to do. Everyone can relax for a while, now. I'll just be posting once a day for a while focusing on making sure to post each and every day.

yeah me

No comments:

Post a Comment