Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

I'm writing this now because I know that I won't want to later. It will be short.

For Valentine's Day 2011, I received a good, sharp slap in the face called, "Reality Check." My heart is shattered, and I am the creator of my own demise.

I shall not revisit this day again and will survive until tomorrow. After that, I will take it one second at a time, so serious is my current lesson. The options that have been presented as a result of running into my reality are many and varied. They are filling my mind, body (believe it or not) and spirit. It's going to take a while to decide what I'm going to do.

I really don't have anything else to write and may decide to deactivate this blog before the one year date. Should this be the case, I'll have a final farewell post and be gone.

All the decisions that I make from this point on are not up for discussion, nor do I have any desire to speak about them with anyone. I've entered a whole new, intimate world that has room for only one; me. This also is not up for discussion or conversation.

Happy Valentine's Day, Everyone. I sure as hell hope it's better than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment