Friday, February 25, 2011

RRRrrrrrrOOOooooooAAAaaaaaRRRrrrrr

I'm grouchy. Lots of little things invaded my life, and the temporary result is grouchiness. sigh

I'm tired of writing about me. I've lost readers. I doubt my ability to write. I'm sick of going grocery shopping and not being able to use my food stamps discretely. I'm frustrated with being nervous so often to the point where I shake. I'm bored with keeping the house clean. I'm so disgusted with the political gamesmanship going on in Wisconsin. I'm so NOT surprised to read that Robert Mugabe is ready to offer Muammar Gaddafi asylum in Zimbabwe; and that, Mugabe dispatched commandos to Libya to protect Gaddafi and his supporters. Mostly, I'm fed up with being fed up.

I do apologize. Nobody likes to read a negative post. I can't say that I enjoy writing one. I have given in to my emotional state relinquishing all creativity to some black hole located somewhere in an alternative universe.

I really can't wait til April 7th. That will be post #365. I will have completed my one year commitment to this blog and probably be done with it. We'll see what I learned about going forward at that time.

Until then I'm stuck doing this. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment