Saturday, February 12, 2011

Suddenly Saturday

OK, well that sucked big time. I just wrote my post for Saturday, something went wrong, and I lost it all.

Let's see what I can remember:

1. While I was thinking that getting this out of the way would be a good idea based on my desire to sleep in and do "nothing" until around 5:30pm today, I realized that I have a videotaping project to do tomorrow along with a ton of housework and other homework; so much for sleeping in.

2. My video project is about Ziggy and Sammy's routines. They sleep, eat, play, tell me what to do, follow me to the bathroom, attack each other and sleep some more. I think it may be humorous, but we'll see. I'll just get the camera out and tape whatever today and pick up any shots I might need on Sunday.

3. I've been giving a bit of thought to my blog's future. It will change after April 7th, but I don't know what those changes will be. I've got almost two months to figure it out.

4. SA - Please send me the website for the Polish Race Car Driver who needs help. I forgot his name and want to do my bit. Everyone else be prepared to do your bit, too. I hear he's a great guy.

5. I'm headed to bed because the sooner I get there the longer I'll be there, or something like that. Anyway, that's where my mind and spirit are now, so I might as well let my body join them. You know it's all about getting everyone on the same page or at least balanced.

This is the shortened version, but it is also basically what I wrote in a different form. I must say that I love how my fingers fly when I'm writing. I'm still so happy that I took typing in high school. Who knew it would prove to be one of my best skills and help me make a living to boot.

Sweet dreams, Everyone! Happy Birthday, Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment