Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl Sunday

Well, the game is done. The Packers won. It was a good game. The Pack deserves to take the Vince Lombardi Trophy home.

I've been up since 6am this morning. I practiced my Yoga and T'ai Chi Chih; and then, went to church where I prayed for a ton of people and had a nice talk with God. After that I went grocery shopping at Target. I came home, took care of some stuff, did some homework, and left to return some movies to the library. After that I dropped in on some friends for a couple minutes. I finally returned home and continued doing homework while the game was on. Since part of my homework was finding a blank mini-DV tape or two, I found myself cleaning, too.

I did make one personal purchase at Target. I couldn't resist the bargain. It may have been foolish, but I did it anyway. How could I pass up a queen-size, white, cotton, reversible, comforter with two matching pillow shams for ... wait for it ... twenty five dollars? It was seventy five percent off, and just what I've been hoping for. It is now on my bed, and the hand-me-down comforter that I really didn't like for a ton of reasons is gone. Yeah!

I think I'm going to have to cut this short. My back is killing me, and I have five more questions on my worksheet to finish. I think we'll put in "The A-Team" and relax a bit while I finish up my homework. I may have to head to bed and watch "Inception" after that. I don't know. Just have to go walk around some more before I curl up and die from this pain. Rrrrrrrrr.

Have a good night, All. Congrats if you're a Packers fan. I don't think I know any Steelers fans, but I offer you my condolences. It was a very good game.

No comments:

Post a Comment