Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sunday School

This is Sunday's post. I will be busy all day with "Sunday School." First I go take care of kiddies at a church during their service; and then, I come home and study, study, study.

Oh, and whoever said that things don't make you happy was and is wrong. I just did a bit of shopping for school and home, and I'm thrilled. I finally got my yoga mat, blocks and strap. Notebooks and folders were on sale for seventy-five cents, so I am now stocked with three different sets of notebooks and matching folders; two "Alice in Wonderland" with Johnny Depp and the Cheshire Cat, three kinda batiky hard covered notebooks, and three sparkly folder-over-the-top notebooks in red, green and blue that go with the folders with Peace Signs and Love plastered all over them. A periwinkle blue Danskin hoodie was on sale for five dollars, so that came home with me, too. We're the proud and happy owners of four new, plastic, travel mugs without handles; but still awesome and desperately needed. Ziggy and Sammy are happy that food and treats were purchased. Getting a pair of Reebok workout pants for under ten dollars started out my shopping venture. No yarn was procured, but standing in the aisle looking at all the different kinds while thinking of planned projects gave me a bit of a chance to do some design work on the fly. While no bras made it home with me, my correct size is pretty much established; it's off to a professional for these items. Buying base before I rand out was a coupe. Finally, the most sentimental purchase; two replacement blankies in a soft, light blue and deep, sage green came home with me. sigh I feel like a Junior High kid, again; 'cept this time I've got a serious caffeine dependency problem besides the nicotine and chocolate. No chocolate, ciggies or caffeinated stuff was purchased.

I'm taking my Diet A & W Rootbeer and headed to bed. Sunday School is in session.

No comments:

Post a Comment