Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Missed 3 Days!

How did I miss three days of posting in January and not realize it til now? That's a rhetorical question.

My office window sounds like a kazoo. The blizzard is blowing through town strong enough to rattle my cage.

I'm obviously safe and warm at home. BB on the other hand is stuck in Rush Hour Blizzard Traffic on his way home. He traveled about ten miles in an hour. That means that he has another two-thirds of his journey to complete.

Everyone! ... "A Three Hour Tour!" ... and ... "Happy, happy! Joy, joy!" ... and ... "Let it snow. Let it snow. Let it snow."

It's whipping around pretty well, but not white-out conditions. Mostly just blowing and cold.

If all goes well, I'll have a Snow Day tomorrow and won't have to go anywhere. If it works out extremely well the wind will die down, and I will be able to go outside and play. I want to make a snow creature or two or three.

So that's it for now. I'm going to figure out what I can make for BB for dinner. I think he'll be tired and hungry when he gets home.

Take care, All. I'll be writing more seeing as I have three posts to make up from last month. Can you believe it? One month down in 2011 already. Only three more months of winter. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment