Sunday, February 13, 2011

'Tis the Night Before Valentine's Day!

Here's a shout out to NORWAY! Folks, you're only 27 hits behind the USA. This week alone NORWAY more than TRIPLED the number of hits from the USA (103 - 33). Thank you, NORWAY.

"So way back in the club....Heads Up! No control of my body..... Dance, Dance, like it's the last, last night of your life...!!!!!!!!"

Well, I'm experimenting in the kitchen. Is it possible to make three, 8x8, half brownie, half Fun-fetti Valentine's cakes? We'll find out in about twenty minutes. Pink frosting with heart-shaped sprinkles when they're cooled, et voila; Valentine's Day Treats 2011.

Grammys on in thirty-four minutes. I CANNOT WAIT to see Eminem! I wonder if he'll open the show? I can't wait to see him perform that wonderful song of his. Besides, when I see him, I think of my sister's son. He looks just like Eminem and is a single dad, too. Great guyS.

Will have to get the TV on pretty soon. Right now I'm listening to the radio, sitting in the dark, waiting for the timer to go off.

Well, the Sunday School job was much more active today. There were no babies, so we went to help in the toddler room. WOW! I worked up a sweat, but it was fun.

Bought balloons for Big Girl and Little One. Little One got two new outfits. Big Girl got one. One of my experimental treats is for them to take home with them. I bought a little something for GL, BB, and SA, too.

The back window's theme has changed from Pluto w/Mistletoe and Bell Wreath to Hearts just like the ones I draw! 'Tis the Night Before Valentine's Day!

Very nice to have the radio playing instead of the TV. Definitely adding to the productivity. This is very, very good because I still have the dishwasher to run and the kitchen to clean.

Oh! There's the timer!

No comments:

Post a Comment