Saturday, November 20, 2010

12:04am - Saturday Morning

I was singularly uninspired on Friday, November 19th. I did a good deed. I had a good talk. I did some grocery shopping. I didn't buy more yarn. I didn't buy anything frivolous. I discussed volunteering with NAMI. I did some homework. I applied for jobs. I crocheted. I had that great banana/vanilla pudding/vanilla wafer desert because BB made it. Tooth pain and swelling seem to be down. Have taken meds regularily. Am still visualizing, praying, meditating on a happy, healthy tooth. Day Three of not smoking is done. I am now going to bed.

I will try to figure out something to write about tomorrow or rather later today.

Might write about Prince Charles and "Harmony." Might not.

Now my ears are hurting. Time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment