Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sick & Tired

I'm sure John Lennon wasn't the first to say, "Life is what happens when you're busy making plans." He did say something like that, didn't he?

In any case, for all my planning for Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and tomorrow; I've been thwarted by some sort of infection. Something with my mouth and gums is creating so much pain that it is difficult for me to think. Dang.

I'll be ending this now and getting back in bed. Lots of teeth brushing and ointment applying along with a bit of Tylenol PM. I only take one of those Tylenol PM pills because they are strong. First time I can remember taking less than the recommended dosage for any over-the-counter med.

Thought I'd get this posted because I didn't post anything today. I could've posted something about how sick I am of defending my life, my choices, and how I'm done doing all of that; but I'm in too much God Damned pain.

Thank God for my sis and BB. I got two very good venting sessions in today. I am so glad. They were both perfect with their responses. Someday I will write the tirade I spoke today. It was good. It released a lot of built up anger and resentment.

Basically, Fuck Anyone and Everyone who dares to question my character, my choices, and what I've done to help them. I'm so sick of helping people and being put down for my efforts or having my mistakes thrown up in my face instead of the more numerous positive actions I've performed on their behalf. Biggest bunch of bullshit I've had to put up with in my life. There's just no pleasing some people, so Fuck 'Em. I'm done. They can live their lives and leave me out of it. I will survive just fine. In fact, I'll be better of financially by not continuing to help the ingrates. Oh yeah. I'm mad. It's time for the silent treatment; won't pick up the phone or return calls. Turn around it fair play, and I'm getting pretty good at it. Treat me like shit? Have fun when it flies back in your face, Mo' Fo'.

Right now, I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired, though. To bed with me. I'm off to take that Tylenol PM and dream sweet dreams.

Viva!

No comments:

Post a Comment