Monday, November 8, 2010

51

Well, it's that time of year again. It is my birthday. I am officially fifty-one years old.

Since I didn't start this blog until April of this year, I haven't written a full year's worth of posts. This means that I will continue to write every day until April 7, 2011. I don't know what will happen after that. I can't remember if I said that my goal was to write something every day for a year. Course, there's a lot I don't remember these days.

It is my birthday, and I will be going to class, coming home, and going to group. It's a busy, beautiful day. I still haven't really picked out my "birthday suit", but I will shower. :D

I'm leaving early for class; so that, I can stop and get treats for my class. What to get? What to get? I'll figure out something. I just like the idea of bringing a treat for my class again after so many years.

Home will be fun because I will see BB, GL, and The Grandgirls. This is something too special for words. I've bought the cake, ice cream, the stuff for lunch, and a "How to Train Your Dragon" DVD for Big Girl. Since Little One didn't make it last week, she's still got a few presents waiting for her. It should be a very nice hour or so of celebrating. Oh! ... and I don't really know what kind of cake I bought for me. I know that it's Kosher and has blue decorations because blue is Big Girl's favorite color, but I'm really not sure what kind of cake is under the frosting. I'm definitely sure that it's not lutefisk, though. I think it's half yellow and half chocolate, but we'll see. :D

Group tonight will be good. I'm thinking about what I can bring for my fellow participants. Maybe left over birthday cake - so I don't eat the whole thing.

Well, the stove timer is going off which means that it is time for me to get going. Have a wonderful day, Readers! Take a moment to send some good, loving energy to all the people in the world who need it - like Everybody. Here's to all the world's challenges being met and overcome. That truly is the only present I really want.

Take care and much love to you all!

Well, it is twenty to three and two-thirds of my birthday plans have been accomplished. I've been to school (provided treats to my classmates) and have celebrated my birthday with my grandgirls and children. Neither grandgirl wanted to leave today. Oh the tugs on the heartstrings - all of ours. Since the birthday cake didn't get cut into, I'm taking it to class tomorrow night. I figured that I'd bring left overs from my birthday for snacks, so I might as well bring it. I've got mini-cupcakes for group tonight.

Lesson today, so far, keep moving forward through all the little disappointments. Work to get what you need. Ask respectfully. People understand and will help. People do have faith in me and mine. Grief is hard to work through, but well, you know. It's my B-Day! I'm going to the beach today, too! First just a little lay down time to kinda gather myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment