Friday, November 26, 2010

A Simply Boring Day

Well, it's the day after Thanksgiving and not much has happened. I made a scarf from start to finish in about four hours. It's for my Scriptwriting instructor as part of my portfolio.

"????," you say.

Well, we have to turn in 45 pages of written material. I think it's 45 pages of written material. I'm still trying to figure the whole thing out... anyway, some people have included CDs and stuff with their portfolios. I knit and crochet. In any case, I'm doing a bang up job of procrastinating my homework.

That will change tomorrow morning when I pick up equipment at the train station in a genuine drop and run. It's off from there to pick-up BB, GL and my partner. Once I have all the troops, we head over to a great little cafe for coffee and rolls. We're doing a story on coffee and socializing. It's a fifteen minute radio news segment in the "This American Life" genre. There will be lots more involved tomorrow for school.

My night is booked, too. I really should've rearranged my schedule for tomorrow night, but I didn't. Guess I'll go do some school work now, so I don't have to worry about it tomorrow night.

I'm kinda edgy and silly feeling right now. I've got a spot of rash for every day that I haven't smoked. I'm going to have to do something about this. I'm going through hydrocortisone cream like crazy. I've got a few ideas that include talking to the pharmacist, returning the patches that I have, and ?????. Until I figure it out, I keep putting on patches, not smoking and dealing with the slightly bothersome side effects. whoop.

OK, off to look for a job, to fill out an application for the local hardware store and to read some scripts - AND - Watch some "Perry Mason"!

No comments:

Post a Comment