Friday, November 5, 2010

Heidi Harvey - Childhood Friend Does Well

Today, Dad told me that a childhood friend of mine has won an award for her Pro Bono work as an attorney. Kudos to Heidi Harvey! She always was a phenomenal female. Course, she was also my best friend's older sister, so I've known of her strength for years. I couldn't be happier if I tried.

Here's to Heidi Harvey, a true story of a small town girl done good. Keep up the great work, Heidi. You're all that and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. :D

Here's the link to Heidi's Profile:

http://www.fr.com/heidi-e-harvey/

... and from me to you - Thank your becoming an inspirational leader who has devoted so much of your time to helping those who need someone good like you to help them.

My mind is flooded with memories of the years we spent hanging out when Gretchen was my best friend. We had a lot of fun in such an eclectic and wholesome environment. Folks, there's no one on the face of the Earth that experienced life like Heidi, Gretchen and me. From riding horses to pretending to be The Andrews Sisters to playing on the train tracks to reading Shakespeare and more - our childhood time together is quite hard to explain to many; but perfectly understandable to me. It's kinda "Stand By Me" mixed with "Little Women", or something like that.

I always figured Heidi would go on to do well. She's exceeded my expectations!

Heidi, wherever you are tonight and for the rest of your days; Take care and all my best to you and yours! OH! ... and when I get my screenplay done, can we talk about Intellectual Property Law? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment