Monday, November 15, 2010

Grateful and Proud.

It's been a very productive day. I'm proud of my children. I'm proud of me, too.

We're a pretty amazing family. Here's to the future we all deserve.

My house is basically clean. My homework is organized and on time. I persevered through my illness and pain to get a ton of stuff done. I'm kinda proud. I'm also proud that I went to the drug store and got a few supplies to aid my recovery.

GL is amazingly strong. She is handling her life so well. She got a ton of stuff done today, too. I'm so proud of her, and grateful that I get to witness her strength and resolve. She's quite the woman.

BB is amazingly supportive. He really stepped up today by making lunch, helping with the house, and being a great uncle. Yep. I'm proud of him and grateful, too. I mean, he cooked for us today. Need I say more.

Today, we worked together and supported each other just like I always imagined that we would.... like we have so many other times in our past. I am so grateful ... and proud.

Another tidbit about today is that my sis just switched her phone service to the same carrier that I use. We had such a good talk tonight. I'm so glad I found her. I still get this shit eating grin all over my face whenever I think about her. sigh ... My sis is a fighter; a survivor. I have learned so much from her, and I know the feeling is mutual. Yep. I'm proud of her, too, and grateful, of course.

I haven't been feeling well for a couple of days, so this is it for tonight. Lots of pain, fever and headache, too. I can't even begin to think what I'll do if this doesn't pass pretty quickly. I can't even begin to think what I'll do if I need to see a doctor, so it's to bed with me. Guess I'll take some more meds and get some more rest.

Here's to waking up healthy. I'd be so grateful ... but, well, proud? Nah. Just grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment