Saturday, November 6, 2010

NPR

This post will be short. I just want to recommend that people check out NPR (National Public Radio). I'm listening to a live stream from WBEZ right now. "Sound Experience" is on. "This American Life" will be on at noon.

"Sound Experience" is all about music. The last time I heard it, an engineer/producer was being interviewed. Today it was a band out of California. After the interview, reviews of new CDs were done.

BIG NEWS! Brian Ferry has a NEW Solo Album! It's good, too!

"This American Life" is now playing, so I have to go pay attention. This week's subject is Toxic Assets. This is my homework assignment for Digital Sound.

Check out NPR! There are many, many great shows that can be streamed LIVE right on your computer. "Prairie Home Companion", Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment