Thursday, November 25, 2010

Turkey Coma

I fear that I will be in a turkey coma after dinner, so I better post now.

We're about an hour from Thanksgiving dinner. The table is set. The pumpkin pies may be done baking as I type. The potatoes are cooking. The sweet potatoes and green beans are mixed and in the frig waiting to go in the mic and then oven. All the dishes are washed.

BB and I are wiped out. We haven't been sleeping very well these days. Don't know why. We've been vegging to movies today.

I put "Home for the Holidays" in at 6am and started getting the bird ready. When that was done, we put in "The Fantastic Mr. Fox." "Sherlock Holmes just finished, and BB just put in "The Hangover."

I'm going to go stare at the boob tube until we have to jump into action in about half an hour.

Have a wonderful evening. If you decide to go shopping on Black Friday, be careful, please. ... and Thank you for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment