Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hanging In There

Well, I've slept for most of the day. Still feeling sick, but the pain in my jaw seems to be decreasing.

Tomorrow is the Great American Smokeout. I'm going for it. Actually, I'm wearing a patch right now. I had one cigarette left this morning, so I smoked that and put on a patch rather than go out for one more pack before "Quit Day." My goal is to go the whole day without a cigarette tomorrow. After that, we'll see what happens.

I hope I feel better tomorrow. I've missed all my evening classes this week. I've slept the majority of three days. I feel skanky and sluggish. sigh

Guess I'm still sick and tired of being sick and tired. I am looking forward to the Great American Smokeout tomorrow, though.

UPDATE: I feel great! My blog has made "We Feel Fine" by Jonathan Harris and Sep Kavmer. Look up "We Feel Fine" on Google or something. It's an amazing web-based art project that was started in 2005. Wow!

How do I know? Well this lovely little blog has all kinds of tracking tools that I check, and I saw that "We Feel Fine" was on my site "Now." Really pretty cool.

You can also see a presentation by Jonathan Harris on TED. That's where I first hear of him and his artwork. Totally awesome!


Ok, back to bed with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment